NiceAlarm as a nokia alarm is the most multifunction and reliable symbian s60 alarm. Only with it you can select any music tone for every alarm you setup, specify deactivation code to avoid oversleeping, personalize iteration quantity and timeout, add alarm text notes, adjust notification and even more! Don't miss this pretty wake up helper. Now with touch interface support.
The preference of using phone alarm more than digital alarm clock device is referred to an experienced usage level of cellphone's inner working . If you try to find alarm functions in mobile phone and set up a morning alarm it takes less than 10 seconds.
NiceAlarm is mostly generated as nokia alarm. If you are looking for mobile alarm you will be able with no problem to install it instead of in-built phone 5800 alarm, n73 alarm, 70 alarm, n95 alarm or 5500 alarm, etc.
There are diverse features that NiceAlarm contained:
- Six alarm types;
- Alarms filtering;
- Vibration option;
- Sound folders selection;
- Standard/Stand-by alarms;
- Alarm text messages support;
- Extended customization options;
- Alarm optional deactivation code support;
- Minimal server part among similar applications;
- Extended sound support (tone selection/random tone).
You do not need to have special crazy devices that made you angry and irritated the rest of the day, it is enough to have just mobile alarm that helps to wake you up with lovely sound in the morning. If you have enough self-discipline, you'll get out of bed no matter what. Diverse features of such phone alarm jointly assembled facilitate to awake you affectionately.
Moreover, you may lightly to use your mobile alarm as a reminder of some events, job affairs or evening plans. More than half of total population in the world use exactly mobile alarm because of facility, comfort and reliability. NiceAlarm is multifunction and trustworthy phone alarm which let you get up with pleasure and deactivation code to avoid oversleeping.
» version 1.7 - posted on 2009-10-09
Six alarm types;Alarms filtering;Vibration option;Sound folders selection;Standard/Stand-by alarms;Alarm text messages support;Extended customization options;Alarm optional deactivation code support;Minimal server part among similar applications;Extended sound support (tone selection/random tone).
EULA - End User License Agreement
NiceAlarm END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT.
PLEASE, READ THIS LICENSE BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. BY FOLLOWING THE "OK" BUTTON OR ANYHOW USING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE ALL TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, CLICK "CANCEL" BUTTON, UNINSTALL THE PRODUCT AND DELETE ITS DISTRIBUTIVE AND ALL RELATED FILES.
This End User License Agreement including all supplements and modifications, that deliver with software (referred below as "EULA") is a full legal agreement between YOU - either an individual or a legal entity (referred below as "END USER") and Verysoft, LLC. EULA commutes for all previous and current oral and written statements, announcements, suggestions and declarations concerning licensed PRODUCTS. Please, read it carefully. If any of clauses in current EULA becomes void, impracticable or unlawful, all the rest of clauses are in force legal.
This EULA covers all versions of NiceAlarm including all beta versions (referred below as "PRODUCT" unless otherwise specified).
The NiceAlarm is fully owned by Verysoft, LLC (herein after - OWNER). This license agreement doesn't change the ownership.
By agreeing with PRODUCT'S EULA you get one personal non-exclusive free of charge license without right to sub-license to use one copy of the NiceAlarm at the same time at a single device.
1. You must not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce the software to any human perceivable form except as permitted under applicable law. You must not modify, adapt, translate, rent, lease, loan or create derivative works based upon the software or any part thereof without written permission of the OWNER.
2. THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT IS VERYSOFT LLC LIABLE UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, PRODUCTS LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE COVERED PRODUCTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER (MOBILE HANDHELD, SMARTPHONE, CELLPHONE) FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, LOSS OF USE, LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF VERYSOFT LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT DOES VERYSOFT'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES (OTHER THAN AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW) UNDER THIS LICENSE EXCEEDS THE AMOUNT OF FIVE AMERICAN DOLLARS (US $5.00).
You can freely redistribute NiceAlarm keeping intact of compressed SIS installation archive and maintaining the current EULA in non-modified form of the NiceAlarm. Anyhow the following information must be visible and provided describing the application:
Developed by Verysoft, LLC - http://very-soft.com , email@example.com.
This EULA is effective until terminated. This License will terminate immediately without noticing judicial resolution if you fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon the termination case you must uninstall and destroy any accessible copies of the NiceAlarm and all accompanying written materials and all copies thereof.
Thank you for using our Software Products.
E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com